Download PDF: Visual Storage Intelligence® Business Value Guide
End Endless Entitlements
Already stretched for time, too often, even the most seasoned executive is forced to make purchasing decisions based on incomplete, inaccurate, or unavailable information. To make matters worse, users decry that business profits will vanish if a purchasing decision is not made. Executives rely on IT needs to provide the intelligence to help make good decisions. However IT, overrun by technology complexity, is not always able to produce. More often than not, IT is only able to provide reams of unactionable data.
• I don’t know. Eight out of 10 of business leaders “make major decisions with missing or untrusted information.”
• I think. The primary response to whether the information is complete, available and accurate.
• Blank checks. Buying storage is cheap – costs decline by 40% each year.
• Blank looks. The current visual you see when you probe about future storage needs.
IT departments spend hours assessing, compiling and trying to predict current and future usage. However, complexity is the inhibitor to actionable storage utilization intelligence. As the complexity of a storage environment grows, so does the complexity of visualizing and assessing storage utilization. The opposite of complexity is simplicity.
Proactively arming your analyst and manager with a tool to enable better decisions is vital.
Visual Storage Intelligence®: Rapid Complexity Resolution
Using a patent-pending technology, Visual Storage Intelligence® helps you to visually see your storage array’s (SAN/NAS) utilization and free space. The Visual Storage Intelligence® service provides a true in-depth analysis of a SAN/NAS environment.
Our Business Value to a Senior Executives is:
• Rapidly ready to use. Use immediately as no training or data-gathering is required.
• Rapidly provides insight. Enable IT to efficiently reallocate storage to meet the needs
of the end-user
• Rapidly reports overall picture. Provides the means from which a person can make accurate decisions.
• Rapidly contain costs. Proactive planning of future storage allocation needs becomes easy.
<< Return to news list